Monday, February 6, 2012

Im back!

Well, Ive been away for a time now. Much has happened. Moved three times and had a baby!!! My daughter was born Nov. 30th. Very blessed with a beautiful and healthy little girl. It has been a bit of an adventure trying to finish building our house and learning the ropes of mommyhood. I have recently discovered that I am dealing with all of this much better than expected. Apprehension was my primary feeling during the pregnancy. Unsure of how I would be as a mother, my relationship with her father, what was I going to do from here?
As life goes, Im still not certain. I have however learned to take it all in stride. "Take a deep breath" is my motto in life now. Finding my calming center has never been so easy! Wow! Completely unexpected.
Along with a new child, I am now unemployed-mostly-and am trying my hand at upcycling crafts and sewing projects. I would like to sell items on etsy and a friend of mine and I are talking about setting up shop in a store near where she lives. I am excited and nervous. I tend to plan so many things, yet few are ever accomplished. Something that I desperately want to see change. As for my wanderings, I refuse for those to end. I hope to have a child that enjoys the world around her as much as I do. Our first planned trip is for Wisconsin to meet her Grandparents for the first time. I haven't lived with my parents since I was 13 years old, but my father remarried a few years ago and we are trying to rebuild a relationship and I would like to give it one more go around for my daughters sake-maybe she can have the family that I was never allotted.
As for the blog, being that I am still so new to this idea I think I would like to use it to post the many creations I have been making while also posting comments on any travels I will enjoy over the next few years.
Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment