Sunday, February 13, 2011

Crafty Process

I received my first package today in the mail from my Secret Sister (from MaryJanes Farm  www.MaryJanesFarm.org) It included the cutest strawberry printed apron along with lots of other goodies. It was all so adorable. In the package there was a quilted heart-shaped piece of fabric that I knew exactly what I would do with. I am trying to piece together a quilt based on pieces created from or received from women involved with MJFarms. Here is what I did with the piece:
 Here are the adorable pieces included in the package:

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute those are. I love your blog already. I intend to follow you along your journey, and please know that if you ever need a shoulder or an ear you can always contact me. I am a southern girl too, and my road is also rocky but I never give up.

    ReplyDelete